What type of personal information we collect
TalentBloggers undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of marketing our software products and where requested distributing newsletters, licensing our products, updating our products, and responding to sales and technical queries.
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title and phone numbers.
When do we collect personal information
TalentBloggers collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- Fill up the enquiry form from on TalentBloggers site.
- Lodge a technical support query regarding TalentBloggers products of services;
- Participate in TalentBloggers promotional activities or surveys.
- Post a comment under any blogs
- Where you forward information to us in an email or as a hard copy document; and
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by Indian Law.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites on the internet.
How we manage personal information
TalentBloggers undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which TalentBloggers uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
TalentBloggers may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Marketing TalentBloggers products;
- Fulfilling orders for TalentBloggers products;
- Updating TalentBloggers products;
- Responding to enquiries about TalentBloggers products or services; and
- Fulfil all legal requirements of TalentBloggers with respect to your personal information.
TalentBloggers considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented to your personal information being provided to a third party;
- Where TalentBloggers is required by law to disclose your information; and
- Where TalentBloggers discloses personal information to the related entities of TalentBloggers.
- Gaining access to your personal information held by TalentBloggers
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other Indian Law, your personal information will be provided to you upon request to TalentBloggers Privacy Officer. Please find contact details for our Privacy Officer below.
Correcting your personal information held by TalentBloggers
TalentBloggers appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated.
Privacy office contact details
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information regarding TalentBloggers’s collection, use and storage of your personal information please do not hesitate to contact our Privacy Officer at: privacy@TalentBloggers.com.